Welcome to Pullan Barnes Chartered Accountants
Pullan Barnes is a firm of Chartered Accountants having a team of highly qualified accountancy staff with almost 50% of our work-force holding a full professional qualification. In addition, we havepayroll, tax and support staff.
We commit to offer a high standard of professional service to all our clients regardless of their size. Our firm is large enough to cope with most challenges that Government changes in tax legislation throw at us but small enough to be able to give a quality personal service with access to one of 9 Chartered or Certified accountants available to all of our clients.
Changing accountants doesn't have to be complicated; just one signature can start the process whereby we will arrange for all the relevant information to be transferred from your previous accountant to us.
Whether you are setting up a new business or looking for advice, we offer a free initial meeting, at a convenient time and place to you, with one of our partners.
Services we typically offer include:
Compliance work including:
- Auditing of company accounts
- Preparation and filing of Self-Assessment returns
- Filing of Corporation Tax returns
- Filing of Abbreviated Accounts and Annual Returns at Companies House
- Completion and filing of VAT Returns
Where we set ourselves apart, however, from other firms are our Added Value Services which include:
- Quarterly management accounts including a meeting to discuss them
- Strategic tax planning
- Forecasting and business planning
- Business structuring
- Liaising with Business Support
- Softwareinstallation and training
- Company formations
- Assistance with will planning
- Assistance with filing probate
We fully embrace technological changes with all of our filing with HMRC and Companies House being done online. Our commitment to embracing the latest developments in software enables us to keep pace with the onslaught of requirements from HMRC’s digital strategy.
Accountancy packages we can work with include but not limited to Sage, QuickBooks, TAS, Sage One, KashFlow and Freeagent but we are equally at home with excel spreadsheets or a Simplex D book.